Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Day at the Zoo







As Mya's due date quickly approaches, I've been wanting to fill Ty's last days as an only child with fun, special activities. So although a day of sun, heat, and walking around in crowds did not sound terribly appealing to me, I decided that I'd do it for Ty. So we slathered on sunscreen, picked the coolest day that week, and headed to the zoo. Luckily Grandma was up for the outing; thank heaven for grandparents!

1 comment:

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

i took the kids to the zoo too last week, it was most definitely NOT the coolest day of the week. i don't know how you did it.

i can relate to your feelings. i kind of got really sad isaiah's time as an only child came to such a quick end the closer we got to isabelle's due date. i've been trying to do mommy dates with isaiah, so i can relive those days when it was just him and me home all day by ourselves. i really need to do better.