Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our trip on FrontRunner

As I believe I may have mentioned, Ty loves trains. He plays with his Thomas trains every day, and has ridden FrontRunner several times with his grandma. Finally, after hearing such great things about FrontRunner, I too, got to ride it! We boarded at Ogden Station, and took the train down to Salt Lake, where we went to Tony Caputo's to shop and have lunch.

Even Mya got to go. The gentle ride quickly put her to sleep on the way down.

So many things to see.



For a split second, I thought that maybe Ty would also be lulled to sleep on the train... but that was not to be. Way too exciting of a journey for sleep.
Thanks Grandma!

2 comments:

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

this trip is on our list to do. chad and i keep talking about taking the kids on the frontrunner. sadly, we are usually not people of action, only of big words. ;) i know the kids would love it, as even isabelle is getting into the whole train thing.

monika said...

You have such a beautiful family, Erin! You are all gorgeous! Glad you finally got to ride FrontRunner. It's fun, huh!