You have a beautiful family. Ty is such a handsome boy. He reminds me of Jake(my son) when he was Ty's age. And your little girl, Mya, I wanna give big smooches on her cheeks. She is cuuute!! By the way, you probably mentioned before but I'm just wondering if your mom are originally from Japan or she was born in the US. Does she speak Japanese to your kids?
At one point in my life, I thought motherhood just would never be for me. But now look at me: three little ones! And I've never felt so fulfilled or lucky. These are my stories as I learn and grow as a mom.
1 comment:
You have a beautiful family. Ty is such a handsome boy. He reminds me of Jake(my son) when he was Ty's age. And your little girl, Mya, I wanna give big smooches on her cheeks. She is cuuute!! By the way, you probably mentioned before but I'm just wondering if your mom are originally from Japan or she was born in the US. Does she speak Japanese to your kids?
Natsuko
Post a Comment