For my 31st birthday, Sylvester took me to see the broadway production of The Lion King. Six months ago, when I heard they were coming to Salt Lake, I was so excited and I've been anticipating it ever since. It was visually stunning and we were both amazed at the creativity of the costumes. The show was good, but since Sylvester and I are both such fans of the Disney animated movie, we agreed that the cartoon is better. Fun experience! Thanks to Grandma for babysitting, and thanks to Sylvester for the date!
1 comment:
yeah, a date!!! i am glad you guys got to get out iwthout the kids to celebrate your birthday, yet i still can't believe i forgot about your birthday yet again! i am such a loser, when was it again? i need to stitch that on my forehead or something. Well Happy belated Birthday! Love you!!!
Post a Comment