Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jayda Kai has Arrived!

Our littlest bundle arrived this morning at 3:51 a.m..  Jayda Kai weighed in at 7 pounds 4 ounces and is 18 1/2 inches in length.  She has as much curly hair as her brother and sister did at birth, and she is a healthy, quiet, and content baby thus far.  The labor and delivery went smoothly and baby and I are both recovering well.  We will post more soon!

2 comments:

Nate Wendt said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see the pictures. You have the cutest babies especially with all that adorable hair. I am glad to hear that everything went smoothly. Recover soon and get tons of rest.

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

Congratulations!!! Sorry we didn't come up to see you today. I was too weak to make it anywhere after my surgery today. But we will try to visit this weekend, if you feel up to it. Love you guys!!!