i don't think i've met jayda in person, yet. :( and i still have a giftcard for her that i got you right after you had her, shame on me!!! i miss you guys. glad you posted a few photos. now if i could just get myself to do the same, updating my blog is just a pain these days. ;)
At one point in my life, I thought motherhood just would never be for me. But now look at me: three little ones! And I've never felt so fulfilled or lucky. These are my stories as I learn and grow as a mom.
1 comment:
i don't think i've met jayda in person, yet. :( and i still have a giftcard for her that i got you right after you had her, shame on me!!! i miss you guys. glad you posted a few photos. now if i could just get myself to do the same, updating my blog is just a pain these days. ;)
Post a Comment