



We are so thankful that spring is on it's way! The nice change in weather and a break from the snow has been much awaited at our house. The minute it started to warm up, we jumped on the chance to go have a picnic. Ty and I went to Beus Pond in Ogden and had lunch with the birds. There are lovely Wood Ducks, Mallards, Canada Geese, and Swans. All of which are quite bold. The Geese rushed us and took the bread right out of our hands. Ty loved seeing the birds and spending time outside. My parents used to take me to to Beus Pond when I was little, and I really enjoyed sharing this memory from my childhood with Ty.
















1 comment:
What a brave stud! Most kids at that age would be running the other way when a bird that is their same size comes running up to them. Those are really cute pics and Beus pond is a pretty cool place to take kids.
Post a Comment