I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is moving along! Unfortunately for the over-eager, curious parents, our baby is quite modest. We've had two prenatal visits now where we hoped to discover the sex, but our baby has a different plan for us. So we're still waiting, just as curious and anxious as ever.
Senior Best
11 years ago
















2 comments:
Oh no! I hope you find out soon. I know that is one of the things I look forward to in the pregnancy. Good luck!
It's been kind of a let down to keep going to appointments thinking that this will be the time we find out what we're having, just see crossed legs and no good shot of what we'll be diapering for two+ years! I think the worst part is always referring to baby as he or she. He or she sure is active. He or she must like the chicken I just ate. He or she keeps kicking my bladder. Much easier to know the sex so I can just use one pronoun!;)
Post a Comment