Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Photos

Since I've been so neglectful of my blog lately, I decided to post a few random photos of Ty from our recent adventures.


Here Ty is enjoying a little snack on his self proclaimed table.

Ty with "caterpiller eyebrows." My friend Karen gave me a stick-on mustache for Ty to play with, but we thought it was funnier as eyebrows!

Here ws Ty racing in the fun Kid-Dash at the Ogden Nature Center last Saturday. He ran and ran and ran. He raced with every age group multiple times. He may have had a few false starts, but he is an excellent little runner!

This was hillarious! Ty skipped his nap this day, and I was feeding him dinner on the couch (I know, bad move, right mom?). In between bites, he totally zonked out! I had to peek into his mouth to make sure he didn't have unchewed food in there!

1 comment:

Nate Wendt said...

Cute pictures. I remember doing a race like that when I was a kid. He's gonna be fast like his dad.