Monday, May 25, 2009

Ty's Amazing Marble Maze

This is Ty's favorite toy at the moment. Sylvester purchased it for him online after a very extensive search, trying to find the marble maze with the most bells and whistles. Apparently Sylvester played with a similar one when he was a kid, and has very fond memories of it.

Like father, like son, Ty absolutely loves his marble maze. For the first few days that he had it in his possession, he would wake up at 6:00am and knock on his bedroom door saying, "Wanna come out! Wanna play with my marbles!"



It is a great toy, and I can report that Ty has not lost any interest in his marble maze over the month that he has had it.

2 comments:

Nate Wendt said...

Sweet! I think I want a marble maze for myself, that thing looks awesome.

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

that looks like tons of fun!!!