Monday, June 29, 2009

Ogden Nature Center Sunshine Breakfast

Every year since I've been married, we go to the Sunshine Breakfast at the Ogden Nature Center. What a fun event, and a good time to learn about the Nature Center's mission. We love ONC!

^Chitters the Great Horned Owl
^Razor the Desert Tortoise

2 comments:

Family of 5 said...

I love taking my kids to the zoo or on nature excursions, my kids love animals, even though they are really afraid. I am going to be heading out to Utah soon in the middle of July, it would be nice to visit you but I know you are having your baby in a couple weeks! I hope everything goes well and the birth is a breeze! Also your son is gorgeous and I know your daughter is gonna be beautiful just like her Mama :)

Nate Wendt said...

Ty looks so curious, what a smart kid. You sure are able to do a lot so late in your pregnancy, like a super-mom or something :)