Saturday, August 1, 2009

Announcing Mya Jun

Mya Jun made her big entrance into our world on Sunday July 26th at 4:26pm. She weighed in at 8 pounds 7 ounces and measured 20 1/2 inches in length. After a good labor and delivery, we are both healthy. Welcome, and happy birthday Mya!




Look at all of that hair!

Ty, the proud big brother. He's been so cute and protective of his sister. Whenever she cries, he always runs to her and soothes her saying, "it's ok Mya." Then he finds us and alerts us that she's crying. When Nicus tries to lick Mya, Ty says, "No, Nicus!" and shoos him away.
We came home from the hospital on Tuesday, July 28th around 1:00pm. We're all adjusting well to becoming a family of four!

4 comments:

Family of 5 said...

Congrats Mama!! Your baby girl is gorgeous and she definitely looks like you, I am jealous of all that hair! I am glad you and baby are safe and healthy and everything went fine. Keep us posted with more pics :)

Nate Wendt said...

Congratulations! She is such a beautiful girl. I can't believe how big she is, she must have dwarfed the other babies in the nursery. I'm glad everything went as smooth as possible and both you and the baby are doing well.

monika said...

Erin, she is sooo beautiful! I think she's got your eyes. Can't wait to meet her.

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

she is beautiful, and ty is just the cutest!