Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful. That looks like one of the proudest grandpas that I've ever seen. Maika (my girl) is a year old and still doesn't have as much hair as Mya. BTW, Mya is a way cute name.
At one point in my life, I thought motherhood just would never be for me. But now look at me: three little ones! And I've never felt so fulfilled or lucky. These are my stories as I learn and grow as a mom.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful. That looks like one of the proudest grandpas that I've ever seen. Maika (my girl) is a year old and still doesn't have as much hair as Mya. BTW, Mya is a way cute name.
She's just precious! I love the picture above of her and Ty together, really sweet! Hope that everything is going well!
Post a Comment