Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another Day in the Snow

The last few days Ty has been pleading to go for walks. So we bundle ourselves up in every piece of snow gear we own and trek out into the cold. We love walking along the river by our home. This was a great day: a pheasant ran out in right in front of us! We almost stepped on her!



Nicus is so thankful to get out of the house. He loves leading the way and "leaving his scent" on anything that will hold still.

Then we came upon several flocks of Mallard ducks in the river, and they all took to flight when they saw us... I wish I'd captured that on camera; it was great, and Ty loved it!

Here Ty is, watching the ducks fly away!

1 comment:

Nate Wendt said...

It looks so freezing there, however I do miss the snow.