After spending Ty's entire life looking for the perfect moisturizer, I've finally found it! Ty gets very dry skin, especially in Utah's arid winters. Now I've found Cetaphil and his skin hasn't felt this soft since he was a newborn!
doesn't it feel good to finally have found something that works? we finally found something, too, it's called renew and is from a company called melaluca based in idaho. that is the only thing that works miracles on isabelle's skin! and isaiah is liking it, too, better than vaselin, that's for sure, even though that is still what keeps chad's skin so super soft!!!
At one point in my life, I thought motherhood just would never be for me. But now look at me: three little ones! And I've never felt so fulfilled or lucky. These are my stories as I learn and grow as a mom.
1 comment:
doesn't it feel good to finally have found something that works? we finally found something, too, it's called renew and is from a company called melaluca based in idaho. that is the only thing that works miracles on isabelle's skin! and isaiah is liking it, too, better than vaselin, that's for sure, even though that is still what keeps chad's skin so super soft!!!
Post a Comment