Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yard Work at Nana's


Yesterday we spent the morning at Nana's house helping with yardwork. Sylvester immediately took to the roof to clear the rain gutters.

Ty, Nana, and I headed to the apple trees to pick up hundreds of fallen fruits. Ty repeated over and over "apples in there, apples in there" about his job picking up apples and putting them in the buckets. Ty picked several apples off of the trees, consequently we ate almost as many apples as we picked up.




Next it was on to raking leaves. Ty only raked for a few minutes; the rest of the time was spent annihilating our piles... can you blame him?





Sylvester and I finished up our day of yardwork by completing the lattice work on one section of the fence. Lookin' good Sylvester!

2 comments:

Nate Wendt said...

That's cool that you guys can help out. I sure wish I had a yard, but I do have a little park behind my house, just beyond the graveyard.

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin,it's been a long time! I saw your comment on Nates page and I checked out your blog. Your son is so adorable, you have a beautiful family. I have a blog site on here as well, you can find it on Nates page under "my peeps" Philip and MaryBeth. Nate always is good at finding people and staying connected, I just look on his facebook or blog and I see people I haven't spoken to or seen in years. I need to learn how to add links on my blog so I can add your page. Take care and have a great weekend!

MaryBeth