Ty also enjoyed all of the food, but stopped before making himself sick (who says wisdom comes with age?). While all of the adults were gathered around the television barely keeping their eyes open or their guts tucked under their belts, Ty and his cousins prepared for another course: cheetos and fruit snacks. The eldest set the table, and the two li'l ones chowed down.

After all of this very civilized behavior, it was time to do some very uncivilized wresting!





















2 comments:
I'm jealous. Glad to hear that you had a good ThanksGiving. That picture of Ty and Sylvester at the piano is so cute.
Looks like fun! Miss you at the WSU Campus this year...guess you're doing Davis? I met your cousin, Candace, yesterday. Small world! I couldn't figure out where I knew her from and then I remembered that she does my Mom's nails and she'd come to my house about a year ago for a coupon party. Anyway, she's nice. It was funny how I could see a small resemblance of the two of you after I found out you were related. Can't wait to see you at the buyback dinner! And maybe I'll get to meet Sylvester this time? My Mom says, "He's CUTE!" and then, "I shouldn't say that." :)
Post a Comment