
bun in the oven
full of life
in a delicate condition
baby bump
preggo
with child
expecting
pea in the pod
in a fix
knocked up
on stork watch
eating for two
in the family way
it's in there
.........................
Yes, that's right, I am pregnant!
Our first appointment with our midwife is December 17th,
more info to follow!
















8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you! And also so jealous! I want to be pregnant again, too. Let me know if you need any maternity clothes, I've got some you could borrow if you like. YEAH!!!!!
Oh my heck!! Congratulations!!! That's exciting. Good luck with your pregnancy.
Congrats! That's really great, hope all goes well with your first appointment!
Congratulations!!!!! That is awesome, now you have to post updates and pics of your belly :)
I'm really happy for you!
MaryBeth
Congratulations, Erin & Sylvester!! Very exciting news!! Grandma Ha Ha must be beside herself! We're so happy for you all!
Congratulations! That is so awesome. I suspected it as soon as I read the title of the post.
Hey Erin! Missed you at the buyback dinner! I suppose you were too tired, being pregnant and all. So I haven't heard from you lately...are you in the pregnancy slump with zero energy already? Hope your appt went good today! Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you before & Congrats again on the new little one! Hopefully he/she will be just as cute as Ty!
Hey Erin, how did your appointment go today?
Post a Comment