Mya is such a big girl; she now gets to sit facing forward, and is in a bigger carseat than the baby carrier/carseat that she came home in from the hospital as a newborn. She's so pleased that she can see what's going on and can see Mom and Dad!
that is so cool she can now see everything that's going on. we just upgraded both kids to booster seats. i can't believe how fast our kids are growing up!!!
At one point in my life, I thought motherhood just would never be for me. But now look at me: three little ones! And I've never felt so fulfilled or lucky. These are my stories as I learn and grow as a mom.
2 comments:
that is so cool she can now see everything that's going on. we just upgraded both kids to booster seats. i can't believe how fast our kids are growing up!!!
Mya looks so cute. It looks like she is modeling the child seat.
Post a Comment