Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby Einstein Pays Off

Ty is so smart and political! After some coaxing, he can now read... kind of...
The other day I had on my Obama shirt, and he pointed to the logo (sun on the horizon) and said, "Mooooon!" which you have to give him credit because it does look a lot like the moon. So then I pointed to O-B-A-M-A and told him what it spelled, he repeated, "Omama." Then he pointed to the 0 from '08 and said, "Oval," which is, indeed an oval. See, smart kid! He follows this up by throwing his hands in the air and saying, "Hooray!" Amen kiddo!

2 comments:

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

that is way cute!

monika said...

Cute, Ty! Next time Auntie Monika sees you for a playdate, I'll teach you how to read my McCain/Palin shirt. Now that will be impressive! Ha ha!