Saturday, October 4, 2008

~Ty's Birthday Bash~

We had a wonderful time today celebrating Ty's birthday! Friends and family gathered together despite the rain. We had teriyaki chicken and vegetable kabobs, rice, Japanese cucumbers (courtesy of Aunt Mitsuko), cantaloupe and honeydew, and of course delicious cake. Thanks for coming everyone! We had fun!

"3,2,1 Blast-Off!"


Fun with the giant balloons.

Poor Ty, he hated the way the elastic strap from his party hat was digging into his neck. "Ouch!"

Greg posing and Sylvester chowing. You should have seen the other photo I took of Greg! I'd never post that though out of respect for our friendship!


What a cute cake. I take no credit (I'm not as talented as some people!); my mom got it from Baskin Robbins; thank you! And YUM!


Blowing out the candles.

Ty with Aunt Mitsuko.

Checking out the loot (Ty's cousin, Ty, and me).

Our dear friends Lucia and Javi from Spain. They really enjoyed playing with the easle they bought for Ty.

2 comments:

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

wow, it looks like you guys had a great time. i wish we could have made it. we'll stop by some time this week. love you guys, naomi

The San Diego Mills said...

Looks like a fun bash! The food sounds great. All I'm planning on food wise for Addy's party is pizza, so your food sounds pretty fancy in comparison!