Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hubby Tag!

Monika, thanks for tagging me! This will be interesting to see how I do at remembering all of this stuff and to see how well I know my hubby! Don't judge me!!!

1. Where did you meet? Well, the first time we met was our freshman year in college right before fall semester started. He played football at Weber with a friend of mine and we all ended up at Ogden High's football game. But the first time we really spoke was a month or so later at Weber State in the cafeteria.

2. How long did you date before you got married? Okay, I'll save all of the complicated break-ups and on again off agains and just estimate that we dated for six years before we tied the knot.

3. How long have you been married? It will be three years in February.

4. What's your favorite feature of his? So many to pick from, but I do love his dimples. But then again I love those lips. And he does have a cute bum. Nice strong hands. Not too nice of feet, however.

5. What's your favorite quality of his? He is very knowledgable and capable. He still surprises me by the breadth of his knowledge on a range of topics: from mammals and their habitats to the inner workings of a car, he's always coming in handy!

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Baboo. We both call eachother "Baboo." The funny thing is, I don't know why or how it came to be.

7. What's his favorite food? Ah, an easy one: Japanese! Sushi and or sashimi.

8. What's his favorite sport? I think it's football.

9. When and where was your first kiss? Okay, I have to go back a little bit before I can really answer this question. We went on one date when we were freshman and then decided that we did not like eachother at all. During that first date we did kiss, so officially, I guess that would have to be our "first kiss." But I like to say that our second round was really our first. At the first football game of our sophomore year at Weber State, Sylvester and I met up and hit it off. We planned a date for the next morning. I picked him up, we went to brunch and hung out all day... we went to Village Inn around midnight, and then sat in my car at the old McKay Dee parking lot and talked for hours, and that is when and where we had our real first kiss.

10. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I am a fan of dinner and a movie. Sadly, we have only been to a handful of movies since we got married.

11. Do you have kids? Yes. One human, Ty and one canine, Nicus.

12. Does he have a hidden talent? He is not the most modest of men.; he most certainly has many talents, but I don't know that they are hidden. One, perhaps, unexpected talent he has is writing. He writes lovely poetry and has written a few fun short stories. I always tell him that he should write more...

13. How old is he? 28, and will always be younger than me, dang!

14. Who said, "I love you" first? I don't think I can remember this one. I want to say that he said it first, but I'm sure I did a bit of coaching to get it out of him.

15. What is his favorite type of music? R&B and motown.

16. What do you admire most about him? His ability to win at every game we've ever played! Scrabble, Boggle, Sequence, Uno, Jenga, Clue, Monopoly, Risk... it doesn't matter what it is; he always wins!

17. Do you think he will read this blog? Yes, but only because I'll make him just to see what his reactions are and to check to see how well I did.

18. Okay, your turn! I tag: Sarah, Naomi, Melissa

3 comments:

Erin said...

I just got done making Sylvester read my blog and he gave me much praise for getting my answers correct. He liked hearing about his cute bum and uncanny ablility to beat me, but was unimpressed with the mention of his feet.

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

thanks for the tag...
by the way, i am tagging you as well... tag... you're it! check it out here: http://allovernaomisworld.blogspot.com/2008/10/before-i-forget.html

monika said...

Fun reads, Erin! Don't you love the big bum? Me too.