
My mom first introduced me to Barack Obama's book, Dreams from my Father, which I began reading, but have yet to finish. Then I started listening to The Audacity of Hope on cd, which I have listened to certain sections five and six times, and I am currently reading it! Barack Obama has truly reawaken a sense of hope for the future of my family and our country! There is something special about this man, he has a committment to making real changes, and he speaks from the heart. I don't know if we will ever see a candidate like this again, at least not in our lifetimes.
Barack does not fit into my concept of what a politician is. He comes from a middle class home and his story is one of hard work, dedication, and passion. He has a repect for the ordinary, middle class people; he has a greater understanding of us, and the real need for change. He speaks and lives his values. I believe in his ability to change things for the better and unite us in a stronger America!
"I'm asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real change in Washington... I'm asking you to believe in yours."
~Barack Obama
If you'd like to learn more about Barack or get involved, please visit his site. There is a link on my page. Thanks!
















No comments:
Post a Comment