Friday, October 17, 2008

Have you heard of Shutterfly?

Ty and I went on a playdate/lunch on Tuesday with Nicki, Jaxon, and Jazmin, and saw their family photo book from Shutterfly. It is the cutest thing. So the minute I got home I visited their website; it's so much fun! You can make really cute photo books, calendars, cards, invitations, and many other photo gifts. The products are reasonably priced, and you don't have to pay any membership fees or anything like that, so it's totally affordable! Plus with your first order, you get 50 free prints and all photo books are 30% off right now! Check it out!
http://www.shutterfly.com

2 comments:

The San Diego Mills said...

Shutterfly is wonderful! My sister made us both a wedding book and a book as I gift for me when I graduated on Shutterfly. We've done Father's Day and Christmas cards from their site also. They have good prices and I've always gotten the things I ordered earlier than expected. It's a great site!

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

I used shutterfly to make calendars for the grandparents last christmas. they loved it. i also made my christmas cards through them, it was nice because i was able to pick them up at Target instead of having to wait until they shipped.