It's gonna be a tough election, that's for sure. I'm not a huge fan of either of the candidates to be honest with you. I have a hard time with Sarah Palin, especially since there is a chance that she could end up becoming president. (Since McCain is a pretty old fella!) To end on a lighter note though, I also love Jon and Kate plus 8! Such a cute show, brave people those parents! YIKES!
At one point in my life, I thought motherhood just would never be for me. But now look at me: three little ones! And I've never felt so fulfilled or lucky. These are my stories as I learn and grow as a mom.
2 comments:
One comment I want to add: Sarah Palin did NOT say no to the bridge!
It's gonna be a tough election, that's for sure. I'm not a huge fan of either of the candidates to be honest with you. I have a hard time with Sarah Palin, especially since there is a chance that she could end up becoming president. (Since McCain is a pretty old fella!) To end on a lighter note though, I also love Jon and Kate plus 8! Such a cute show, brave people those parents! YIKES!
Post a Comment